How We Can Help
Learn more about sourcing a vintage car radiator to suit your vehicle.
Download our Vintage Radiator Core Guide
Find Your Nearest Natrad Workshop
Enter you postcode to find your nearest Natrad location.
Special Offers & Discounts
- What information do I need to get a quote for a vintage car radiator core?
To get a quote for an original construction vintage core, you need to know:
- The automobile make
- The dimensions of the radiator core
- Whether the core is honeycomb or cellular
- If there is a crank pocket and whether it is alive or dead
- The radiator core shape
- Any other extra information about your vehicle that is unique
If you’re not sure about any of this information, speak to your Natrad technician for guidance.
- How do I know my vintage car radiator will be authentic?
The workshop, established in 1934, contains original manufacturing equipment from the period. Skilled artisans transform high-quality brass and copper strip into beautiful, detailed cores. The new radiator core will provide reliable cooling without detracting from vehicle integrity.
- What vintage models can Natrad supply radiators for?
Natrad can supply authentic cellular and tubular radiator cores. We also provide the Harrison 5/16″ Hexagon core. This radiator style suits Austins, Chevrolets, Hudsons, Buicks, Whippets, Talbots and more.
Speak to a Natrad specialist to find out if we can supply a radiator core for your vintage car.
- Will Natrad install my new vintage car radiator core?
Vintage vehicles need speciality tools and skills to repair and fit replacement parts. Our Natrad workshops focus on modern cars. Use a vintage vehicle restorer to ensure a high quality fit for your new radiator core
- How much will a bespoke vintage car radiator cost?
Ask a Natrad radiator specialist near you for a quote for the exact radiator that you need supplied.
Got any questions about our heating and cooling services?
Ask us, and we'll get back to you soon.