3-Year Warranty Terms & Conditions
Natrad New Complete Radiator Assemblies are warrantied to the original purchaser to be free of fault in both workmanship and materials for a period up to 3 years from the date of installation when:
- Correctly fitted by a Natrad Store or authorised agent;
- Used under normal operating conditions for which the product was intended; and
- Correctly serviced every 12 months by Natrad or an authorised agent.
At the time of fitment, the engine block and the heater core must be machine power flushed and cleaned using Adrad Radiator Flush or an equivalent product (as specified by the original vehicle manufacturer) and a high quality coolant will be added to the cooling system.
2nd & 3rd Year Warranty Service Requirements
To obtain warranty validation and to ensure the life of your new radiator assembly beyond 12 months or 25,000kms, and subsequently 24 months or 50,000kms, which ever comes first, the vehicle must be presented to a Natrad Store or authorised agent to be serviced and this card validated at these respective intervals.
Your Natrad Store or authorised agent will pressure test the radiator, inspect the radiator and cooling system and flush the cooling system and radiator. Any other components associated with the cooling system that are found to be faulty at the time must be repaired or replaced, at the owners cost. The warranty card will then be validated for the further term. Annual service reminders will be forwarded at the appropriate intervals.
The warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- If the product is not serviced and validated at 12 and 24 month intervals;
- If any attempt is made to repair a radiator assembly without prior authority of a Natrad Store;
- If any defect is attributable to accident, abuse or negligence;
- If the radiator assembly is used for any application for which it was not originally intended;
- If a pressure cap other than that originally specified by the vehicle manufacturer is used;
- If the cooling system is not maintained (as specified by the original vehicle manufacturer).
Responsibility for any loss, injury or damage attributable to any fault in workmanship or material in the radiator assembly shall be limited to replacement of the radiator assembly or fixing such defects provided the defective radiator is returned free to any Natrad Store.
Please note that this Natrad 3-year warranty is specifically in relation to passenger type vehicles only. The warranty does not apply to taxis, courier vehicles, buses and vehicles used for commercial purposes. The warranty does not cover:
- Costs relating to removal and replacement of the part from the vehicle;
- Internal corrosion of the radiator;
- External corrosion caused by environmental conditions;
- Any parts used in the replacement or repair of the radiator that have not been supplied by a Natrad Store or authorised agent;
- Damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the radiator;
- Automatic transmission oil coolers (external).
Purchaser’s Statutory Rights
The warranty terms set out above do not exclude any conditions or warranties which may be implied by law and your attention is drawn to the provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. (For information about consumer policies in Australia, please visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.) This warranty supplements those rights.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.