Preventing problems in your car’s cooling system is easier (and cheaper) than having to rectify them. Early detection of problems can also save you money and the inconvenience of a breakdown.
To ensure you obtain the maximum life of a new radiator and validate your 3-year warranty, book an annual Natrad radiator inspection and service. One of our experienced technicians will complete the following inspections and tests on your radiator:
• Inspect cooling system hoses
• Check hose clamps where required
• Check for worn fan/engine belts
• Inspect the radiator for external and internal corrosion
• Check for evidence of stray current
• Pressure test cooling system and check for any leaks
• Externally inspect water pump and welsh plugs
• Check the radiator cap seal for any leaks or deterioration
• Check for restriction in airflow
• Flush system and refill coolant levels
• Test for Head Gasket leaks & pressurisation.
Call 131 723 to book your annual Natrad Cooling System Inspection & Service.