How We Can Help
FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE
Enter your postcode below to find your closest Natrad location
- Does my car need an oil cooler?
If your car operates at high temperatures for extended periods of time, an engine oil cooler can help. An oil cooler will help to improve engine performance and extend engine life. Even some new cars with downsized engines also use small engine oil coolers. These smaller engines operate closer to the temperature limit of their materials.
- When does the oil cooler need servicing?
An oil cooler needs checking when:
- engine oil is leaking from the front of the car
- the engine temperature gauge is reading too hot
- the engine oil level is lower than it should be
A local Natrad technician can perform the check to determine the source of the problem.
- Does my oil cooler need replacing?
If the oil cooler develops a leak, it needs to be replaced. If this is the case, it’s a good time to change the engine oil and filter too.
When you suspect an oil leak, get your vehicle checked by a technician as soon as possible. Driving with an oil leak can lead to expensive engine repairs.
- How do I care for my oil cooler?
Changing your oil and oil filter at regular intervals will prevent sludge build up and prolong the life of your oil cooler.
Got any questions about our heating and cooling services?
Ask us, and we'll get back to you soon.