How We Can Help
Find your local workshop
Enter your postcode below to locate your nearest Natrad location.
- How often should I change my oil filter cap
For most vehicles, it’s recommended that you change it at the same time as changing your oil filter, so just as frequently. Depending on the vehicle, this could be every time you change the oil, or every second service.
Check your owner’s manual for more information or ask a Natrad technician for advice.
- How do I know if there's a problem with my oil filter cap?
If there are any warning lights on your vehicle’s display showing the ‘oil’ symbol, this could indicate a problem with the cap. You should take your vehicle to a mechanic as soon as possible.
If there’s a problem with your oil filter cap, it may cause oil to leak out of the filter cartridge system or your oil filter may not be working properly.
- How do I know which oil filter cap is right for my vehicle?
The best cap for you will depend on the make and model of your vehicle. Some products we supply include:
- TCC008: Suitable for Holden Astra CD, Barina TM/XC, or Cruze JG/JH
- TCC018: Suitable for Toyota Rav4, Corolla, and Prius
- TCC020: Suitable for Audi A1/3/4/5/6/Q3, VW Amarok/Caddy/Tiguan/Golf/Jetta/Passat and Transporter
- TCC026: Suitable for Holden Commodore VZ-VF and Calais VE/VF/VZ
- TCC033: Suitable for Toyota Landcruiser 70/200 Series
Check your owner’s manual for more information or get in touch with your nearest Natrad workshop to ask one of our technicians.
Need an upgrade or replacement oil filter cap? Ask a Natrad technician for a quote.