Call 131 723 today to book your vehicle in for a service at our brand new Natrad AutoCare workshops across Australia.
- Log book service
Pull up to your nearest Natrad Autocare workshop, and we’ll carry out your vehicle’s scheduled log book service without voiding its manufacturer’s warranty.
All parts used by Natrad AutoCare are original equipment specification or better. This means that any auto servicing carried out on your vehicle complies with manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
So the next time your vehicle is due for a log book service, call your trusted Natrad AutoCare workshop.
- Mechanical repairs
Our mechanics can carry out repairs on your vehicle’s components including the engine, brakes, suspension, and transmission. They can also perform an electronic diagnosis and timing belt replacement.
All Natrad AutoCare customers enjoy a nationwide warranty that covers all parts and workmanship carried out by our auto mechanics.
AutoCare mechanics can access the condition of your vehicle’s radiator and cooling system. In most cases, all a radiator needs is a good clean out to restore cooling performance.
If any issues are diagnosed during a car service, our mechanics will confirm whether or not your radiator needs replacing or repairing. All cooling system checks are part of a free offer to all auto service
- Air conditioning
Our technicians will thoroughly measure and test system pressures before diagnosing any problems with your vehicle’s air conditioning system.
All parts are inspected during an auto service to locate and identify any failed components. Refrigerant gas is extracted before repairs and cleaning and then placed back in when the air conditioning system is reassembled.
- Vehicle inspections & roadworthies
Registration and vehicle inspections can be carried out at any Natrad AutoCare workshop. Our mechanics will provide you with a detailed report and thoroughly explain any issues identified with your vehicle.
With a thorough inspection, we’ll confirm if your vehicle passes all roadworthy requirements for your state.
Vehicles We Service
Our Autocare Servicing and Repair Process
- Our mechanics inspect your vehicle and professionally diagnose any issues
- An itemised quote is issued for an auto service that requires your approval before work can begin
Replacement & Repair
- After you approve the quote, our mechanics start servicing or repairing your vehicle
- We keep you informed every step of the way, notify you when work is completed and confirm a pickup time
- Your vehicle is repaired using quality parts, and its manufacturer’s warranty is still valid
- All car servicing carried out by AutoCare mechanics is supported by Natrad’s nationwide warranty
Got any questions about our heating and cooling services?
Ask us, and we'll get back to you soon.